Welcome to our newly formed online event ‘Get Set.’ The current epidemic has meant businesses need to be online more. The Business Growth Network has adapted to help businesses through what has to be the hardest times the UK has seen since WWII. We are bringing together some of the UK’s brightest businesses online to help them connect and grow. Our online events encourage greater connections where businesses cannot attend a face to face event.
Each event has the opportunity for businesses to share a 45 seconds introduction on what they do and who they are looking to connect to. Our 45-second pitches only happen online. We encourage members and visitors to connect online straight after the online meeting via zoom. Each meeting has a 10-minute speaker who will share their industry knowledge. Attendees are asked to send in a selfie of their event so it can be shared online via Linkedin to promote their business and the event. The BGN team will help facilitate 121 meetings for visitors who do not get the delegate list of attendees. Now is the time to get online and grow your business and stay alive.
- 10.00 – 10.10 Welcome and Introduction by Event Partner
- 10.10 – 10.35 Forty-Five Second Introduction Round
- 10.35 – 10.40 Grab Fresh Brew (Chance for you to identify who you wish to have a 121 meeting via google chat straight after the meeting)
- 10.40 – 10.50 10 Minute Guest Speaker
- 10.55 – 11.00 Event Partner to help facilitate 121’s and receive selfies for the day. (Members will receive delegates list prior to the event to arrange 121’s for after the event. Event Partners will facilitate visitor introductions).
Each event attracts up to 25 online members and guests. Priority is given to our members as well as new faces. We will always prioritise inviting new businesses to attend events by reserving a number of spaces for the first time visitors. Once booked you will be sent an invitation to join the meeting via google meetings. You will need to either the latest Google Chrome or Firefox Browser downloaded.