Welcome to The Business Growth Network’s online events ‘Get Set – Cardiff’ We have evolved and adapted our networking events to offer a hybrid of online and face2face meetings for now and the future. The current pandemic has meant businesses can no longer rely on face2face meetings they have to be online not just for now but also in the future. We are bringing together some of the UK’s brightest businesses online to help them connect not just locally, but regionally and nationally. Our online events encourage greater connections where businesses cannot attend a face to face event.
Each event has the opportunity for businesses to share a 45 seconds introduction on what they do and who they are looking to connect to. Our 45-second pitches only happen online. We encourage members and visitors to connect online straight after the online meeting for 121 via zoom. Each meeting lasts for one hour and gives attendees the chance to connect and grow their contacts. Members will receive the delegate list to help them facilitate their growth.
- 10.00 – 10.10 Welcome and Introduction by Event Partner
- 10.10 – 10.35 Forty-Five Second Introduction Round
- 10.35 – 10.40 Grab Fresh Brew (Chance for you to identify who you wish to have a 121 meeting via google chat straight after the meeting)
- 10.40 – 10.50 10 Minute Guest Speaker
- 10.55 – 11.00 Event Partner to help facilitate 121’s and receive selfies for the day. (Members will receive delegates list prior to the event to arrange 121’s for after the event. Event Partners will facilitate visitor introductions).
Each event attracts up to 25 online members and guests. Priority is given to our members as well as new faces. We will always prioritise inviting new businesses to attend events by reserving a number of spaces for the first time visitors. Once booked you will be sent an invitation to join the meeting via zoom. You will need to either the latest Google Chrome or Firefox Browser downloaded.